enerjyhub for aerospace is a digital community that solves the disconnect between OEMs and their suppliers by promoting collaborative working
SOLVING YOUR CHALLENGES
- Complex landscapes:
Global footprint, Multiple channels, Large supplier community
- Multiple requests for information:
GDPR, Security, Streamline, On-boarding
- Long delays with support:
Product lifecycle increases, increase in time and cost
- Lack of supplier compliance:
Do your suppliers need to adhere to your security requirements? Do you struggle getting the right data at the right time and in the right format?
Do you need a way to track and manage supplier's queries, issues and project tasks?
- Payment for supplier requirements such as licenses and training
- No communication back to OEM
- Lack of collaboration on projects:
No visibility for suppliers
Difficulty communicating project requirements to all layers of your supply chain
- Lack of supplier knowledge on tools, applications, processes, and methods: Would you benefit from having approved training to support business processes, applications and methodology?
Do you need to lead your suppliers through the change process?
- Lack of clear roles between OEMs & Suppliers
WHO BENEFITS FROM enerjyhub?
enerjyhub provides benefits from the OEM down to all layers of your supply chain.
- Collaborate and work seamlessly with your supplier.
- Be the Voice of the Supplier, have your say about how you work with them.
THE SUPPLIER SITE
- Understand how your site is working alongside other sites that deliver additional resources into the supplier.
- Meet objectives and deliver against your company requirements.
- Save time by solving your own issues by using the Knowledge Hub.
- Manage your support case.
- Manage your on-boarding process.
enerjyhub consists of 3 key elements, which are essential and characteristic parts of what enerjyhub delivers to you.
enerjyhub delivers benefits and provides value across a number of modules. These modules, and what they deliver can be tailored to meet your digital supply chain requirement, alongside your wider business objectives.