enerjyhub for construction is a digital community that solves the disconnect between Main Contractors and their supply chain by promoting collaborative working
SOLVING YOUR CHALLENGES
- Complex landscapes:
Global footprint, Multiple channels, Large supplier community
- Multiple requests for information:
GDPR, Security, Streamline, On-boarding
- Long delays with support:
Project lifecycle increase, increase in time and cost
- Lack of centralised, collaborative project platforms that can be used through the entire supply chain
- Blurred communication lines with very limited communication further down the supply chain
- Lack of collaboration on projects
- No visibility throughout the Supply Chain, meaning Suppliers don’t have an understanding of the project deliverables
- Lack of supplier knowledge on tools, applications, processes and methods throughout Tier 2, 3 and beyond.
- Lack of supplier visibility to the Project Managers, leading to a lack of accountability
- Avalanche of emails, documents, meeting invites and version control nightmares
WHO BENEFITS FROM enerjyhub?
enerjyhub offers benefits throughout the entire supply chain, from the Main Contractor and the Client, through to Consultants and Suppliers. Below are just a handful of the main benefits that can be gained through adopting enerjyhub.
- Collaborate and work seamlessly with your supplier.
- Improve Supplier Relationship Management
- Enable project governance
- Upskill your supply chain
- Save time and resource chasing suppliers with live project updates
- Mange your project onboarding process
- Drive project delivery with live data dashboards
- Reduce programme times
- Demonstrate Supply Chain Management
- Understand how suppliers are interacting with your project models
- Meet your objectives and deliver against your company requirements
- Ensure security compliance
- Gain early visibility of Contractor / Client requirements
- Save time by solving your own issues by using the Knowledge Hub.
- Manage your support cases.
- Collaborate and work seamlessly with the Contractor.
- Be the voice of the supplier.
- One platform to manage all sites.
- Access up-to-date project information.
- O&M Uploads.
enerjyhub consists of 3 key elements, which are essential and characteristic parts of what enerjyhub delivers to you.
enerjyhub delivers benefits and provides value across a number of modules. These modules, and what they deliver can be tailored to meet your digital supply chain requirement, alongside your wider business objectives.