In collaboration with Majenta and the Jaguar Land Rover Global Supplier Integration team, Jaguar Land Rover has launched the enerjyhub portal to their engineering suppliers. This is the next step towards Jaguar Land Rover’s continued integration with its global supply chain.
Jaguar Land Rover engineering suppliers are now required to subscribe to enerjyhub.
enerjyhub is an enhanced tool built to support Jaguar Land Rover’s Product Development digital collaboration strategy for its engineering suppliers.
Subscription to enerjyhub encompasses the Jaguar Land Rover Global Supplier Integration (GSI) service and delivers value-added benefits that will strengthen your relationship with Jaguar Land Rover.
WHAT IS enerjyhub?
- An evolving hub where new features continually develop and new applications are added to improve the dynamic working environment between you and Jaguar Land Rover.
- A hub providing a gateway for communication between you and Jaguar Land Rover; sharing programme updates alongside a clarity of roles and responsibilities.
- A hub that enables you to take control of your company data and collaborate with Jaguar Land Rover in real-time; leading to improved data quality, time efficiency and reduced costs.
- A hub that provides a platform enabling you to have a voice within the Jaguar Land Rover environment: The Voice of the Supplier.
- A digital community hub promoting collaborative working to bridge the connection between you and Jaguar Land Rover, controlling how you are measured against Jaguar Land Rover application requirements aligned to programme delivery.
- A hub for supplier engineering requirements, connecting you with Jaguar Land Rover and their processes allowing you to work seamlessly on projects, encouraging you to be connected, capable, compliant and competent in the digital engineering landscape.
- A hub providing an environment that will increase your productivity and knowledge; enabling a consistent approach, supporting best practises and up-to-date ways of working using knowledge based features.
- A secure hub of activity, driving you to embrace the digital environment for managing user journeys.
TOP SUPPLIER VALUES
- More communication with Jaguar Land Rover
- The ability to securely share real-time contact data with Jaguar Land Rover
- More visibility of your programme requirements from Jaguar Land Rover
- A greater opportunity for change management control for your organisation within Jaguar Land Rover
- Limit any time lost throughout processes
- A centralised platform minimising multiple data requests
- To support Jaguar Land Rover with their objectives and reduce any chance of inefficiencies throughout processes
- Heightened data exchange governance around the data you share with Jaguar Land Rover
- A louder voice into Jaguar Land Rover to raise any issues, frustrations, ideas or recommendations
- To have more independence around Jaguar Land Rover tools, applications, processes & methods
Discover what's new in the Jaguar Land Rover enerjyhub Summer 2020 Release.
As one of enerjyhub’s fundamental principles, we promised to you, Jaguar Land Rover engineering suppliers, that we will continually evolve the environment with new features.
That is why we have created an exciting bundle of updates ready for the second half of 2020, to continue helping you remain better connected to Jaguar Land Rover.
enerjyhub consists of 3 key elements, which are essential and characteristic parts of what enerjyhub delivers to you.
These elements are formed of 9 modules, which are standardised units, providing you with the tools to work more dynamically with Jaguar Land Rover in a digital environment.
Manage My Site
enerjyhub strengthens your relationship with Jaguar Land Rover while showing significant value to your business, save time with increased efficiency across processes, increase the quality and security of your data, see a value against cost outgoings and overall, increase your competitiveness throughout the supplier landscape, allowing you to work with Jaguar Land Rover in a more collaborative and dynamic way.
- Digital on-boarding to applications & programmes
- A compliant, connected, competent and capable supplier network
- Continuous service improvement
- Clarity of roles
- Up-to-date Jaguar Land Rover best practices
- Software updates
- Secure governed & protected
- Security questionnaires
- Secure data data exchange tool
- Accessible on multiple devices
- Real-time data
- Communication platform
- Collaborative working
Driven by Experts
- Training knowledge & support
- GSI service
- Driving efficiency through a centralised platform
HOW SUBSCRIPTION WORKS
After an initial onboarding period, subscription to enerjyhub will be essential to continue fully utilising all nine modules. These suppliers will pay an annual fee, per site using enerjyhub. Subscription to enerjyhub is powered by Majenta who are delivering enerjyhub for Jaguar Land Rover.
Fill in the 'Request a Quote' form with your Supplier site information
Work with us to choose your subscription plan and subscribe your Supplier sites to enerjyhub
Log in to enerjyhub and create your password
Add other users to enerjyhub who work on JLR programmes & applications
Set up your MX Data Exchange accounts for Software Upgrades
Jaguar Land Rover trigger Supplier site programme onboarding requests