Subscription to the Jaguar Land Rover enerjyhub Community is essential to ensure that you are working towards Jaguar Land Rover’s Product Development digital collaboration strategy.
As of the 29th of November, known engineering suppliers will gain instant access to the Jaguar Land Rover enerjyhub Community. Please, use this access to:
- Login and familiarise yourself with the enerjyhub platform
- Onboard to your JLR programmes
- Assign other users in your company to the platform
After your initial onboarding period, subscription will then be required to continue using enerjyhub.
Subscribing to enerjyhub allows you to have greater and instant access to all of the relevant Jaguar Land Rover applications, training and knowledge. This access will help you complete programme delivery efficiently and on-time.
How will the charges work?
- Subscription is priced per supplier site, per month
- Subscription is billed annually in one single payment
- Any additional services will have an extra fee charged
- A full money-back guarantee for any unused period of time
Each supplier gets
- An Account Manager User who can manage all sites
- 1 Corporate page
Each site subscription includes
- 2 Supplier Integration Managers (admin users)
- enerjyhub users
- MX accounts for the distribution of software updates
- 1 participation to the 1-day Fundamentals course
- 1 participation to the 1-day Supplier Security Awareness course
- 1 participation in the online IAG Gatekeeper course
- Ability to utilise the enerjyhub modules in line with JLR requirements, including:
- Case Management
- Knowledge Base
- Contact Management and more...
Whether you have one or over eleven sites, enerjyhub can connect you with JLR programmes, supporting your delivery as a company into JLR. Each Supplier will have an account user and each site that is subscribed to enerjyhub will then have super users and users. There are price breakdowns for different numbers of sites as follows:
- 1 site
- 2-5 sites
- 6-10 sites
- 11+ sites
Please contact the team with your requirements and they will tailor your paid-for subscription package.
HOW SUBSCRIPTION WORKS
Subscription to Jaguar Land Rover enerjyhub is only relevant to engineering suppliers. These suppliers will pay an annual fee per site onboarded onto enerjyhub. This will allow them to access all the features covered by the nine enerjyhub modules.
All known engineering suppliers will be given access to enerjyhub from 29th November and will receive your login details from enerjyhub
Sign in to enerjyhub and create your password
Nominate other users (super admin)
Set up your MX accounts (super admin)
Choose your subscription plan (account owner)
Jaguar Land Rover trigger site on-boarding requests