MAJENTA HAVE LAUNCHED ENERJYHUB FOR NISSAN SUPPLIERS TO SUPPORT YOU WITH YOUR NISSAN PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS AND HELP YOU BETTER INTEGRATE WITH THE NISSAN SUPPLY CHAIN.
WHAT IS enerjyhub?
- A digital community promoting collaborative working to solve the disconnect between you and Nissan
- A hub that supports Nissan suppliers with being connected, capable, compliant and competent in the digital engineering landscape
- A hub of activity, creating a secure and efficient digital environment for managing user journey’s
- An environment that will increase your productivity and knowledge; enabling a consistent approach, supporting best practises and up-to-date ways of working using the Knowledge Hub feature
- A service that enables you to raise a support request for any of your Nissan project needs and collaborate directly with the specialists at Majenta.
TOP SUPPLIER VALUES
- Better understand Nissan's processes and methods
- Better understand Nissan's expectations of you as a supplier
- Get support when you need it with quick, easy access to a dedicated team of experts by raising a support case
- Feel confident when delivering your Nissan project requirements through tailored support and training
- Keep track of your support cases through the use of a single, secure environment
- Streamline your onboarding to Nissan programmes by ensuring that you are confident, capable, compliant and competent
- Access Nissan standards, information and supplier questionnaires
- Build a streamline working process and relationship with Nissan and their supply chain
- Request a training course adapted around your requirements through the Majenta Nissan enerjyhub Portal
enerjyhub strengthens your relationship with Nissan while showing significant value to your business, save time with increased efficiency across processes, increase the quality and security of your data, see a value against cost outgoings and overall, increase your competitiveness throughout the supplier landscape, allowing you to work with Nissan in a more collaborative and dynamic way.
To Support Nissan
- A compliant, connected, competent and capable supplier network
- Reduced project delays
- Faster time to market
- Continuous service improvement
- Better understand Nissan's processes
- Feel confident when delivering Nissan projects
- Secure governed & protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Security questionnaires
- Utilise MX, our secure data exchange tool
- Accessible on multiple devices
- Real-time data
- Communication platform
- Collaborative working
Driven by Experts
- Training knowledge & support
- Dedicated Nissan Data Services Support Team
- Driving efficiency through a centralised platform
The Nissan enerjyhub environment delivers benefits and provides value across 8 key modules. These modules are standardised units, providing you with the tools to work more dynamically and better collaborate with Nissan through getting the support you need.
GET SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
Using the 'Support Cases' module in enerjyhub, you can raise a case at any time and from any location and our team will be able to assist you.
Our team can help you with all aspects of connecting to Nissan and, by using the enerjyhub portal, you can:
- Access Majenta’s extensive knowledge of Nissan through our Telephone/WebEx Support.
- Get support and/or tailored training with Nissan G2B, TCP2, Paperless Model.
- Search, review and revisit old support cases as well as raise new ones.
NISSAN SUPPLIER TRAINING
Feel confident when working with Nissan project data and ensure you are compliant with all of Nissan's processes by attending one of our tailored training courses. Each of our courses can be tailored to your needs and are delivered remotely by one of our specialists.
You can now book onto these courses in enerjyhub using the Training module.
NISSAN G2B, TCP2 & PAPERLESS MODEL
This training course consists of one, all day Session that covers Nissan G2B, TCP2 and Paperless Model fundamentals. The course can be adapted around the Suppliers own requirements so please let us know if you have any topic you need more support with.
TCP2 & PAPERLESS MODEL USING NSTK
This training course covers the Nissan Paperless Model, Basic Teamcenter/NX fundamentals and TCP2 when using NSTK (Nissan Supplier Tool Kit). This course is adapted around the Suppliers own requirements so please let us know if you have any topics that you require more support with.
GET IN TOUCH ABOUT NISSAN enerjyhub
Once you have submitted your details someone will contact you within the next 48 hours to complete your sign up