MX Data Exchange: Jaguar Land Rover Supplier Audit
If you require help as your MX account to exchange data with JLR has been switched off, please revert to the information either:
On enerjyhub if you have enerjyhub access: log in here
Please read the full communication on the enerjyhub blog
You are required to complete a form to request MX access for JLR to validate your use of MX. The information of this form is in the communications hosted above.
MX Data Exchange for Jaguar Land Rover Suppliers
As you are now aware, Jaguar Land Rover has chosen to use MX as their data exchange platform. This will now be replacing the use of leapfile for both internal and external data transfer.
- MX allows you to perform an unlimited number of transactions, regardless of the file size.
- There is no limit on the file size that can be transferred.
- MX provides a full audit trail of what data was sent, when, who the sender was, who the data was sent to and whether or not that data has been downloaded.
- By using MX, your data is encrypted at all times and can only be downloaded by the intended recipient or a Jaguar Land Rover administrator.
- With MX, transferred data will expire after a number of days or downloads.
- Your IT group may need to whitelist our servers;
If you have never used MX before, you will need to follow the instructions to request a new password, which will activate your account. Please lookout for an email from email@example.com. Speak to your IT group if this email does not reach your Inbox, Spam or Junk folders. All future emails will either come from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Existing users who receive emails from MX will not need to take any action here.
As a Jaguar Land Rover Supplier and External User, you can only send and receive data from Jaguar Land Rover. If you wish to send and receive data with other companies or within your own organisation, please have a look at our MX subscription plans and get in touch with our team. For more information, please visit https://www.mymxdata.com/pricing/.
The address book within your account is controlled by Jaguar Land Rover, therefore:
- If you need users adding and/or removing from the address book, please contact Jaguar Land Rover.
- If you need to change a name and email address to another, please request a new account from Jaguar Land Rover and the old one will be removed.
MX requires a modern HTML5 browser, other than this, there are no other prerequisites required to use MX.
We recommend using MX in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera as there is one feature (folder upload) that Internet Explorer and Edge do not support.
- Use a wired connection or a stable wireless network
- Upload your files from a local drive, not over a network
- Do not modify the data that is being uploaded after the upload has started (opening/closing documents, renaming files or folders)